Kish's Seat

Kish's Seat
All tied up and no where to go!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Perfect Sleep.

First of all .....no, it's not me.  Second ...it has nothing to do with Kish.  But man o' man does this shot tell volumes.
1) I am perfectly happy with who I am. (no cover or tent to hide behind)
2) I am single.  (No wife would allow such a display.)
3) I am successful. (I don't care who sees me or what they think.)
4) I am not from around these parts. (see above)
5) This chair is rated mega, mondo, super durable. (The apt. below him should worry however.)
6) I am not this big in my dreams. (look at his facial expression)
(Double click him)
7) I'm sleeping on a cat.  You want him when I wake up?
8) If I ever get my hands on the photographer, I'll kill 'im. ('nuff said)

No comments:

Post a Comment